And above all by mastering your skills in Earned Value Management, you will be able to ….
- Know precisely whether or not your projects are on the path to success.
- Become distinguished for your ability to effectively plan, execute, control, and lead projects in the right direction.
- Demonstrate to stakeholders whether or not they are getting value for money they are spending.
- Build your reputation in your company due to your ability to report, interpret, and communicate project’s true status.
- Boost your company’s overall competitiveness, Return on Investment (ROI), and chances of winning major projects.
- Set yourself apart from the rest due to your knowledge and capabilities in identifying, controlling, and mitigating the project delays and cost overruns.
- Advance your career to the next level of success…
Closely aligned with Earned Value Management industry practice standards, this course promotes a common language in communicating your project status. It helps you improve your projects’ productivity and performance by uncovering performance issues at an early and correctible stage in your projects.
The Essentials of Earned Value Management video training program is a dynamic and interactive training that engages you throughout the entire program via its extensive examples, exercises, and case studies. This makes it easy for you to apply your learning to your own projects immediately.
- Imran Mabubasha, Senior Planning Engineer, Qatar
The quality and course content is excellent. Contents are precise and state the point. Provides the fundamental ideas to start deep dive into Earned Value Method. As a result of this training, I will try to implement the earned Value Analysis on projects (deep dive) working and in future.
- Jacques Wilken, Commercial Manager, South Africa
The Essentials of Earned Value Management course is very robust, detailed, and very user friendly. I will implement the course on the project and apply the relevant content filter down to team members in PC.
- Anthony Corcoran, Quantity Surveyor, Australia
The course was easy to follow. The exercises are good to apply what has been done.
- Roberto Orlandi, Regional Project Controls Manager, Australia
An extremely useful course. Dedicating a good part of the course to establish basic principles and remaining to see the applications and the interpretation of performance factors. As a result of this training I will introduce new index analysis on current management of change process.
By the end of this training, you will gain a great deal of knowledge, boost your skills, and become proficient in Earned Value Management .
- Nonhlanhla Khoza, Quantity Surveyor, Mozambique
As a cost control quantity surveyor, this course has been informative and very much upgrading. I am enlightened to many aspects of cost reporting and cost analysis. I am enlightened about the relationships within the project team. As a result of the training, I will apply the gained knowledge on all reports I will be doing in future. I will also engage myself with all the members of the project team as they have useful information for the project.
- Ashley Deegan, Quantity Surveyor, Qatar
Good presentation of the content that covered sufficient detail around each topic to give a holistic understanding. I am going to try to build on this knowledge and kick on to try and get prepared for the PMI exam.
- Padraig Leahy, Quantity Surveyor, Australia
Detail was very in-depth. Clearly explaining the necessary steps to apply EVM on a project.
This Training Comes with Awesome Benefits and Bonuses that You Cannot Miss!
Bonuses valued at $6000
But Wait!.. That's Not All!..
Register today for the Essentials of Earned Value Management training and receive $300 OFF the regular registration fee as EXTRA BONUS!
My vision is to help you enhance your project controls knowledge and skills through our premier trainings, resources, and expert guidance in project controls.Shohreh Ghorbani, M.Eng., PMP
Founder of Project Control Academy