Imagine That YOU Could
- Learn essentials of Applied Project Controls in a simple yet effective language,
- Experiment with Project Controls and apply what you learn in your job immediately,
- Enhance your competency in controlling projects,
- Get ready in preparing for internationally recognized exams such as Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP), Planning/ Scheduling Professional (PSP), Earned Value Professional (EVP), or Certified Cost Professional (CCP),
- Advance your career to the next step, and/or
- Start a stable and well-paid job in Project Controls.
Is This Possible?
Well, I’ve personally made it happen, starting from scratch with NO experience and NO Project Control background. Over time I gained the education, experience, and expertise in the field of project controls.
It took me 15 years to learn and master the essential skills that I needed to know as a Project Controller. To pave the road for other professionals in Project Controls, expedite their growth, and fill the education gap in Project Controls, I established Project Control Academy.
I founded Project Control Academy with the purpose of serving people to start or advance their Project Controls knowledge and skills….My mission is to add value to people around the world by providing high quality and comprehensive training programs in Project Controls.
I am grateful that Project Control Academy is now the leading global provider of comprehensive online training programs in Project Controls. We have met Project Management Institute (PMI)'s rigorous quality criteria for course content, instructor qualification, and instructional design and have been approved as a PMI Registered Education Provider.
I am blessed for having the opportunity to help thousands of individuals worldwide and several international corporations build their technical Project Controls knowledge and shave off years of trial and error in learning the vital skills in controlling their projects.
I would like to show you the step-by-step system that I learned through years of experience so that you can get started or advanced in Project Controls right away!
You will have an in-depth knowledge in subjects such as WBS development, planning/scheduling, earned value management, cost control, forecasting, cost and schedule analysis and a whole lot more. Not only that, it gives you step-by-step detailed process & guidance for every stage of your project. For example, if you are in the planning stage of your project, you will know the first thing that you need to do is to develop your WBS, then you need to estimate your budget and plan/ schedule your job accordingly, and finally you need to baseline and freeze your scope, cost, and schedule before moving to the execution phase. You will have a guided process for every phase of your project that ensures a successful implementation of project controls.
The Applied Project Controls video training is a dynamic and interactive training that engages you throughout the entire program via its extensive examples, exercises, and case studies. This makes it easy for you to apply your learnings to your own projects immediately.
Your Ultimate Training Program
Applied Project Control training is a comprehensive, simple, and step-by-step training program that equips you with the knowledge required to effectively manage and control your projects. What’s so good about this training program is that it captures almost everything you need to know about Project Controls in one shot.
I have tested this training program for several years with hundreds of Project Managers, Project Control Professionals, and Engineering Discipline Leads before offering it online to you.
Applied Project Control training is the best training program that I have seen for the project controls industry. I believe this is very valuable for individuals who are entering the in project control arena and project controllers who would like to further their understanding of planning and cost control.Karim Kaba Project Advisor to CEO
Applied Project Control training is one of the best courses I have ever done on Project Controls, which covers all aspects in depth, and I am sure this will help me to perform better on my job hereafter.Mohd Jasim, PSP Planning Engineer , Qatar
The best part is that ANYONE can understand this knowledge, even those who have no experience with Project Controls. It’s been proven over and over that anyone can go out and get started after the training immediately.
You will also learn...
- Analyze the project schedule.
- Discover the differences between Traditional Management and Earned Value Management.
- Establish an integrated cost/schedule performance measurement baseline.
- Discover and apply tools for monitoring, controlling, and forecasting the project status through Earned Value Management.
- Interpret and analyze a project performance report.
- Explore the concept behind performance measurement formulas.
- Apply Earned Value Management techniques to forecast final project results.
- Implement Earned Value Management within a typical project.
- Establish a change management process.
- Take proactive /corrective actions to keep the project in control.
Is This for Me?
- Are you a Project Manager who is tired of falling behind schedule or overrunning your budget? Do you have difficulties setting correct scheduling expectations with the customer? Do you rely on other people for flagging the issues in your project? Well, wouldn’t it be nice if you could figure out things that could possibly go wrong in your project before it actually goes wrong, and take pre-emptive measures to stop that from happening? In the Applied Project Control training, you will learn how to do effective scope, cost, and schedule planning and later how to measure your project progress and performance, understand the true status of your project, and flag any cost or schedule issues before they actually occur.
- Are you an experienced Project Controller who gained Project Controls skills through experience, not education? Are you looking to get Project Controls certifications such as CCP, EVP, PSP, or PMP? If yes, the Applied Project Controls training program will provide you an in-depth understanding of Project Controls concepts that prepare you for passing Project Controls certification exams.
- Are you new to Project Controls who just started in Project Controls or looking to get into Project Controls? Wouldn’t it be great if you could learn the essentials of Project Controls, get a certificate of completion, and become ready for your adventure in the Project Control industry?
- Are you a Planner/ Scheduler who is looking to gain Cost Control knowledge to take your career to the next step? You will gain an in-depth knowledge of Earned Value Management and integrated cost/ schedule control via the Applied Project Controls training.
- Are you a Cost Controller who is interested in a move to Planning/ Scheduling? Well, you will obtain an in-depth knowledge of Planning/scheduling on how to develop and maintain a project schedule. The only item left for you is to learn a Planning/Scheduling software and apply your planning/scheduling knowledge. [The software training is not part of the Applied Project Control training].
- Are you a Cost Estimator who is willing to explore other areas of Project Controls such as Cost Control and Planning/ Scheduling? The Applied Project Controls training will provide you the Project Control education that you are looking for.
In my 15 years of experience in Project Controls, I came across various training books and tools but nothing compares to Project Control Academy’s training videos. It is very clear, concise and packs a ton of information in its 7 modules. It takes years to understand and master the concepts of project control; however Shohreh has done a great job in presenting these complex concepts in easy to understand step-by-step process. This is probably the most accurate and fastest way to become a “Project Control Professional”.Rajesh Kandanala Project Controls Lead
After 10 years of experience in Improvement Projects, Project Controls, Shut downs, Constructions, commissioning and cost planning, I still could find lots of valuable planning concepts and tools in the Applied Project Controls training. This training is an integrated package which could answer lots of my questions which I face in my practical experience. I could pick up helpful tips and tools form this program. I’m very happy with the systematic approach that is used in this step by step package. I recommend this training to all Planners and users in every level of work experience as this training proved to be so useful for users in all levels of expertise. Thank- you so much for developing this valuable package.Feria Vaziri Planning Engineer
Awesome Benefits and Bonuses You Cannot Miss!
Bonuses Valued at $12,494
My vision is to help you enhance your project controls knowledge and skills through our premier trainings, resources, and expert guidance in project controls.Shohreh Ghorbani, M.Eng., PMP
Founder of Project Control Academy