Whether you are a Project Manager, a Project Controller, or a Lead, this course packages the things you need to know about Project Controls in a simple and structured way. It will provide you with a deeper level of understanding and practical tools to enhance your competency in controlling your projects. This course illustrates how to effectively plan, control, monitor, and forecast a project’s schedule and cost. More importantly, it shows you how to develop the project’s plans and processes so that schedule and cost control are achievable goals. Closely aligned with the Project Management Institute’s standards and guidelines, Applied Project Controls training looks at the basic and advanced methods for keeping the project in control, and provides you strategies that help you determine the best approach on your project.
Upon completion of this training, you will have an in-depth knowledge in subjects such as WBS development, planning/scheduling, earned value management, cost control, forecasting, cost and schedule analysis and a whole lot more. Not only that, it will equip you with a step-by-step detailed process & guidance for every stage of your project.
Why You Should Register for Applied Project Controls Online Training
This training is the most comprehensive online training available in Project Controls. Hundreds of planners/schedulers, cost controllers, cost engineers, document control specialists, project managers, project control leads, etc. have taken this course. We have received lots of great positive feedback. That is why we believe that if you want to begin or advance your career in project controls, taking this training is a must.
Following is what you will receive upon registration for this training:
- Access to 7 online training modules which are broken down into 12 top quality and professionally developed videos
- Handbook of the course material in pdf: This becomes very handy when you want to recall the topics covered and the tools and strategies provided.
- Course exercises and case studies: these will help you comprehend the course content and enable you to experiment the real life projects.
- Quiz for each module so you can assess the knowledge and skills you have gained after completion of each module
- 24/7 access for 12 full months to all the training material.
- 12-month access to "Ask Instructor Anything Forum" where the master instructor personally answers any question you might have related to project controls.
- Full access to Leadership Excellence video training program that strengthens your leadership and people skills in your personal and professional lives.
- Complimentary access to some eBooks, software, templates, and guidelines in project controls.
- 30-day money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with content or quality of the training
Upon completion of the training you will receive:
- 15 PDUs or PMI contact hours
- Certificate of Completion