Imagine That YOU Could
- Learn essentials of Applied Project Controls in a simple yet effective language,
- Experiment with Project Controls and apply what you learn in your job immediately,
- Enhance your competency in controlling projects,
- Get ready in preparing for internationally recognized exams such as Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP), Planning/ Scheduling Professional (PSP), Earned Value Professional (EVP), or Certified Cost Professional (CCP),
- Advance your career to the next step, and/or
- Start a stable and well-paid job in Project Controls.
Is This Possible?
Well, I’ve personally made it happen, starting from scratch with NO experience and NO Project Control background. Over time I gained the education, experience, and expertise in the field of project controls.
It took me 15 years to learn and master the essential skills that I needed to know as a Project Controller. To pave the road for other professionals in Project Controls, expedite their growth, and fill the education gap in Project Controls, I established Project Control Academy.
I founded Project Control Academy with the purpose of serving people to start or advance their Project Controls knowledge and skills….My mission is to add value to people around the world by providing high quality and comprehensive training programs in Project Controls.
I am grateful that Project Control Academy is now the leading global provider of comprehensive online training programs in Project Controls. We have met Project Management Institute (PMI)'s rigorous quality criteria for course content, instructor qualification, and instructional design and have been approved as a PMI Registered Education Provider.
I am blessed for having the opportunity to help thousands of individuals worldwide and several international corporations build their technical Project Controls knowledge and shave off years of trial and error in learning the vital skills in controlling their projects.
I would like to show you the step-by-step system that I learned through years of experience so that you can get started or advanced in Project Controls right away!
You will have an in-depth knowledge in subjects such as WBS development, planning/scheduling, earned value management, cost control, forecasting, cost and schedule analysis and a whole lot more. Not only that, it gives you step-by-step detailed process & guidance for every stage of your project. For example, if you are in the planning stage of your project, you will know the first thing that you need to do is to develop your WBS, then you need to estimate your budget and plan/ schedule your job accordingly, and finally you need to baseline and freeze your scope, cost, and schedule before moving to the execution phase. You will have a guided process for every phase of your project that ensures a successful implementation of project controls.
The Applied Project Controls video training is a dynamic and interactive training that engages you throughout the entire program via its extensive examples, exercises, and case studies. This makes it easy for you to apply your learnings to your own projects immediately.
Your Ultimate Training Program
Applied Project Control training is a comprehensive, simple, and step-by-step training program that equips you with the knowledge required to effectively manage and control your projects. What’s so good about this training program is that it captures almost everything you need to know about Project Controls in one shot.
I have tested this training program for several years with hundreds of Project Managers, Project Control Professionals, and Engineering Discipline Leads before offering it online to you.
Applied Project Control training is the best training program that I have seen for the project controls industry. I believe this is very valuable for individuals who are entering the in project control arena and project controllers who would like to further their understanding of planning and cost control.Karim Kaba Project Advisor to CEO
Applied Project Control training is one of the best courses I have ever done on Project Controls, which covers all aspects in depth, and I am sure this will help me to perform better on my job hereafter.Mohd Jasim, PSP Planning Engineer , Qatar
The best part is that ANYONE can understand this knowledge, even those who have no experience with Project Controls. It’s been proven over and over that anyone can go out and get started after the training immediately.
You will also learn...
- Analyze the project schedule.
- Discover the differences between Traditional Management and Earned Value Management.
- Establish an integrated cost/schedule performance measurement baseline.
- Discover and apply tools for monitoring, controlling, and forecasting the project status through Earned Value Management.
- Interpret and analyze a project performance report.
- Explore the concept behind performance measurement formulas.
- Apply Earned Value Management techniques to forecast final project results.
- Implement Earned Value Management within a typical project.
- Establish a change management process.
- Take proactive /corrective actions to keep the project in control.
Is This for Me?
- Are you a Project Manager who is tired of falling behind schedule or overrunning your budget? Do you have difficulties setting correct scheduling expectations with the customer? Do you rely on other people for flagging the issues in your project? Well, wouldn’t it be nice if you could figure out things that could possibly go wrong in your project before it actually goes wrong, and take pre-emptive measures to stop that from happening? In the Applied Project Control training, you will learn how to do effective scope, cost, and schedule planning and later how to measure your project progress and performance, understand the true status of your project, and flag any cost or schedule issues before they actually occur.
- Are you an experienced Project Controller who gained Project Controls skills through experience, not education? Are you looking to get Project Controls certifications such as CCP, EVP, PSP, or PMP? If yes, the Applied Project Controls training program will provide you an in-depth understanding of Project Controls concepts that prepare you for passing Project Controls certification exams.
- Are you new to Project Controls who just started in Project Controls or looking to get into Project Controls? Wouldn’t it be great if you could learn the essentials of Project Controls, get a certificate of completion, and become ready for your adventure in the Project Control industry?
- Are you a Planner/ Scheduler who is looking to gain Cost Control knowledge to take your career to the next step? You will gain an in-depth knowledge of Earned Value Management and integrated cost/ schedule control via the Applied Project Controls training.
- Are you a Cost Controller who is interested in a move to Planning/ Scheduling? Well, you will obtain an in-depth knowledge of Planning/scheduling on how to develop and maintain a project schedule. The only item left for you is to learn a Planning/Scheduling software and apply your planning/scheduling knowledge. [The software training is not part of the Applied Project Control training].
- Are you a Cost Estimator who is willing to explore other areas of Project Controls such as Cost Control and Planning/ Scheduling? The Applied Project Controls training will provide you the Project Control education that you are looking for.
In my 15 years of experience in Project Controls, I came across various training books and tools but nothing compares to Project Control Academy’s training videos. It is very clear, concise and packs a ton of information in its 7 modules. It takes years to understand and master the concepts of project control; however Shohreh has done a great job in presenting these complex concepts in easy to understand step-by-step process. This is probably the most accurate and fastest way to become a “Project Control Professional”.Rajesh Kandanala Project Controls Lead
After 10 years of experience in Improvement Projects, Project Controls, Shut downs, Constructions, commissioning and cost planning, I still could find lots of valuable planning concepts and tools in the Applied Project Controls training. This training is an integrated package which could answer lots of my questions which I face in my practical experience. I could pick up helpful tips and tools form this program. I’m very happy with the systematic approach that is used in this step by step package. I recommend this training to all Planners and users in every level of work experience as this training proved to be so useful for users in all levels of expertise. Thank- you so much for developing this valuable package.Feria Vaziri Planning Engineer
Awesome Benefits and Bonuses You Cannot Miss!
Bonuses Valued at $12,494
My vision is to help you enhance your project controls knowledge and skills through our premier trainings, resources, and expert guidance in project controls.Shohreh Ghorbani, M.Eng., PMP
Founder of Project Control Academy
Frequently Asked Questions
Isn't it expensive?
I agree that Applied Project Controls training is a big investment. And, honestly, it is a premium level training, priced accordingly.
Let’s fast forward a year from now and assume you’ve invested in the training and have been following along the program and actually completed the training successfully. You finally learned the step-by-step process of effective planning, managing, and controlling your projects. You have an in-depth knowledge in WBS development, planning/scheduling, earned value management, cost control, forecasting, and cost and schedule analysis.
How would it feel if you could become distinguished for your ability to effectively control & lead projects to a successful completion?
Would it worth to invest in your professional growth?
If you have ever attended a Project Controls/Project Management related conference, you know that you have to spend over $1,000 for a 3-4 day conference, where you learn scattered topics of 1-hour duration or less, some of which are the abstract of complex articles. Furthermore, you will forget 80% of the things learned at the conference shortly after the conference is over.
You are paying over $1000 for four days of learning and networking. You won’t get any additional support or learning retention after the conference is over.
However, when you invest in the Applied Project Controls Online Training, you will have access to the entire course for one full year. You will receive monthly live training webinars plus support for 12 months.
Let’s assume that you take the training at its full price of $997. If I divide your $997 investment by a year, it is only $2.7 per day.
If you don’t want to use your $2.7 to invest in this training, you can maybe get a small bag of chips or something because you can’t get much for $2.7.
Which one is more important to you?
- A small bag of chips or enhancing your competency in controlling projects?
- $2.7 or a feeling of pride in your ability to effectively manage and control projects?
- $2.7 or a salary raise at the end of the year?
I believe the benefits that you gain by taking the training far exceeds the $2.7 per day investment. It’s worth to invest in your personal growth and build a future that you deserve.
I like to invest in this training but cannot pay the tuition all at once. What should I do?
I understand that you may not be able to pay the course tuition all at once. It is completely fine. That’s why we have made the 3-months payment installment available to you.
This means that instead of paying the entire course tuition via one payment, your payment is spread over three monthly installments. Your credit card will automatically get charged every month for 3 months until the full payment is made.
All you need to do is clicking on the “3 Payment Option” button to take advantage of the Installment Payment Plan.
What if the training does not work for me?
The fact of the matter is it might not. If you’re not willing to work hard, if you are not willing to follow directions & guidelines, if you are not ready to stick through inevitable challenges, it definitely won’t work for you, and you shouldn’t buy.
However, if you are committed to your career growth and willing to follow the training to the T, you might be worried about making a bad decision and investing in something that might not be what you expected.
Let’s get real for a minute. Let’s say you get this training and you hate it. That’s pretty much the worst-case scenario. Let’s say it’s the worst thing you’ve ever had and it’s just absolutely awful. Can it get worse than that realistically?
If that happens, there is nothing to worry about. Here is how to fix it:
Since I believe in the quality of the training that I am offering you and received numerous exceptional feedbacks from students who took the training, I am offering you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you are not 100% satisfied with the training, you can request a full refund in the first 30 days after your payment is received. All you need to do is sending an email to [email protected] and request a refund.
But what if the training actually works?
Seven weeks from now, you could practice Project Controls like a pro. Imagine the pride you’re going to feel when you can detect project issues before they actually occur. Imagine how happy it is going to make you when you can lead your projects to a successful completion. Imagine how good you are going to feel when you know that you are making a difference in your project and your organization.
Isn’t it at least worth trying?
After all, the worst case that could happen is that you get to hit the delete button on the whole thing and get all your money back. But the best-case scenario is really life changing.
What if I don’t have time to complete the training?
A lot of people ask me, “This all sounds great, but I just don’t have the time to invest in this training.”
Here is the thing. This program takes only 15 hours to complete. This means that if you follow the program according to the release of modules, you need to put aside 2 hours per week to finish the course in 7 weeks.
If your schedule is packed, and you cannot spend 2 hours per week for 7 weeks, you can take the course at your own pace, because you have 1-year access to the course and have all this time available to finish the training.
If you spread 15 hours over the course of a year, you need to spend only 17 min per week in order to complete the course in one year. That’s less than one episode of a TV show.
I am curious which one you would rather have? A recognition of excellence for your outstanding performance in controlling and managing projects, or a part of a TV show? We both know what is more important. Don’t let a TV show come between you and your career goal.
How is this training different from other Project Control courses?
I want you to make a wise decision about your investment, so let me clarify the differences between the Applied Project Controls training as compared to other training programs on Project Controls:
You may find a short list of educational providers who deliver Project Control training. However, most of the available training programs in Project Controls are only classroom type training. You need to travel to and attend according to the scheduled dates. The classroom type training programs are usually more costly as compared to online training programs. If that’s your preferred choice, this online training is not for you. Search for a nearby facility that provides classroom in-person type training and join.
However, if your preference is taking the training at your own time and the convenience of your home, you don’t have many options for online Project Control training. You may find a very limited number of organizations that provide online training programs on Project Controls related topics, most of which:
- Do not provide a detailed deep-dive training on Project Controls
- Do not provide step-by-step implementation process and guidance
- Are theoretical, not practical
- Are not aligned with industry practice standards
- Does not provide support and leave you alone after taking the training
- Does not provide guarantee
- Are not approved by well-recognized associations such as PMI or AACE
On the other hand, the Applied Project Control training provide you with:
- Practical lessons based on experience that can only be learned from a seasoned instructor with hands-on practice in the field.
- Step-by-step Project Controls implementation and guidance, which enables you to apply your learning in a project environment immediately and achieve a significantly more robust result.
- Full alignment with industry practice standards that allows you to speak the standard language.
- Hands-on interactive case studies, exercises, and examples that enable you to grasp the Project Controls overall concept before approaching real-life projects.
- 1-year full support. You can ask the instructor any question at any time for 12 months! Furthermore, you will get new training material and resources on a monthly basis to ensure your continuous learning.
- 100% satisfaction 30-day money back guarantee.
- Approved by Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Provides an official certificate of completion and Professional Development Units (PDUs).
If you still have any doubt about the quality and comprehensiveness of this training, check out below for the feedback of our students who took the training.
What am I actually getting access to when I sign up?
Here’s how it works. Once you register, you will receive a receipt of your enrollment along with a unique login ID and passcode to our private and secure learning management system. Once logged in, you will get instant access to the first week of the training. Each week several modules are released.
How long will it take to complete the training?
If you follow the program according to the release of modules, you will be able to finish the course within 7 weeks. However, your learning doesn’t stop after 7 weeks, because I would like to equip you with new training material and resources that will be provided to you on a frequent basis.
Once you successfully graduate from the course and receive your certificate of completion, you will receive extra amazing bonus training programs along with monthly invitation to live webcast training. We will also provide support to you for 12 months by answering your questions and assisting you in your journey to excellence.
How do I access the training?
To access the training, all you need is a high-speed Internet connection via Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9 or newer. You also need a login ID & Passcode to our private and secure learning management system (LMS), which is provided to you via email once you enroll.
The LMS will also be accessible via computer, laptop, as well as mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Tablets, etc.
How long do I have access to the training?
From the time of your registration, you will have 1-year full access to the training and its bonus training and support.
What is the method of delivery? [Video, Audio, Text?]
The training program is “online” and structured into several modules. Each module is professionally developed and pre-recorded in a video format. You have the ability to pause the videos. So, you can take the time necessary to understand the concepts taught in each module. This allows you to access the training 24/7 at your own pace.
In addition to the training videos, the online training includes training manuals for each module of the training, a set of course exercises and/or case studies to help you better comprehend the course content, and a final quiz to assess your competency and grant you a certificate of completion.
The training videos along with the supporting training material will be accessible online via a web-based Learning Management System (LMS).
Can I ask questions about the content of the training?
Yes, absolutely. As part of your bonuses, you’ve got 12-month access to “ask the instructor forum. “You can ask your questions at any time for 12 full months after you register. You can post your questions in the Learning Management System or send your questions directly to the instructor. The instructor will personally respond every week.
What are the payment methods?
We accept Visa & Mastercard credit cards or payments through PayPal. We do not accept payments by cheque, money order or bank draft unless you are purchasing multiple memberships, on behalf of a company.
All prices are USD$.
Will I get a receipt of payment upon enrollment?
Yes. Project Control Academy will process your payment, and your receipt will be emailed to you to the email address provided upon registration.
Can I cancel if the training is not what I expected?
We’re offering a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with the training, you can request a full refund in the first 30 days after your payment is received. All you need to do is sending an email to [email protected] and request a refund. Please note that no full or partial refund is acceptable after the 30-day guarantee window.
Will I get a certificate of completion?
Yes, you will receive a certificate of accomplishment from Project Control Academy upon successfully completing the core curriculum courses and passing the final quiz.
Can I claim PDUs for this training?
Yes. Project Control Academy is a PMI Registered Education Provider. You will receive official Professional Development Units (PDUs) that you can claim toward your professional accreditations.
The number of PDUs that you are eligible to claim as well as the activity code for PMI PDU submission can be found in your certificate of completion.
What should I do if I want to enroll more than one employee from my company in the training program?
Please contact us directly at [email protected] so we can provide you the group discount code for registration.
What happens if my company enrolls on my behalf?
If your company is enrolling for you on your behalf, please make sure that they enroll with your email address or send us an email and inform us about the email and contact information of the employees whom they enrolled in the training.
Our main source of communication to you in the training is via email, so make sure that you inform your employer to enroll with the right email address.
Well, you know, if after looking at all of this and if it looks like this makes sense to you, then you really need to go ahead and enroll in the training today and don’t forget we’ve got the bonuses and the offer is going to expire soon.
Enroll now and take advantage of awesome bonuses.
I am a returning customer. Will I get a special alumni discount?
Yes, absolutely. We admire our students and graduates and encourage them to continue their learning and growth. That’s why we have a special alumni discount for you. If you have not yet received your alumni discount coupon in the mail along with your certificate of completion, email us at [email protected] and let us know which training you have taken previously with Project Control Academy so that we can provide you your discount coupon toward your next training.