- Are you willing to get into Project Controls, but don’t know how?
- Are you already in Project Controls but looking for ways to further advance your career in Project Controls?
- Are you tired of your current position and interested in switching to a new role, but don’t know how?
- Are you interested in getting promoted to Project Controls Lead or Management positions, but don’t know what knowledge & skills you need to acquire?
If your answer is YES to any of the above questions, you will learn a ton from the Project Control Career Success Roadmap training that is developed just for you.
Did you know that….
Did you know there is no clear career path for Project Controls profession?
Until recently that the Guild of Project Controls issued a one-page career path document, there was NO guideline whatsoever on Project Controls career path.
Most people in this field are lost and confused.
- They don’t know what the next right move for them is in their career.
- They don’t know whether they have enough experience or knowledge to step up to the next level.
- They don’t know how they can grow in their career and reach to the top of their field.
Just like many of you, I was confused at the beginning of my Project Controls career on what makes me competent in my role.
Nobody gave me a career development roadmap so I could figure out what the next right move was for me. Even if they provided a brief career guideline, no one ever offered to train me on HOW to progress through my career.
That's why I created the Project Control Career Success Roadmap training, so you can have a clear direction on where to start and how to advance your career to the next level.
In this one-of-a- kind career success training, you will:
- Learn what roles you can play in Project Controls, so you can consider other opportunities for advancement in your career.
- Figure out what the entry requirements for each role is, so if you want to start a new role or a new field of Project Controls, you know what requirements you need to fulfill.
- Discover what technical knowledge and soft skills you need to acquire or develop in each role before moving up to the next, so you can build your competency and perform your job with ease and confidence.
- Become familiar with various internationally recognized certifications that you can pursue in each role to further advance your skills and accelerate your growth in Project Controls.
- Know how you can be promoted to lead or management positions, so when the opportunity knocks, you are ready to take higher responsibilities and better positions.
The Project Control Career Success Roadmap course is composed of 6 training videos/modules that will be released within 3 weeks.
Here is briefly what you’ll get in each week of the training:
By the end of this training you will develop a detailed career development plan and a step-by-step strategy on how to achieve it.
"Ladder of success in Project Control" is very interesting video. Found it useful and even something new for myself working in project controls for several years. Thank you!Irina Markova Senior Cost Engineer, WorleyParsons, Azerbaijan
Good career guidance and encouraging message, you have enlightened a good pathway to follow. Thanks for the valuable info.Leon Mzite Quantity Surveyor, Mozambique
This Training Comes with Awesome Benefits and Bonuses that You Cannot Miss!
My vision is to help you enhance your project controls knowledge and skills through our premier trainings, resources, and expert guidance in project controls.Shohreh Ghorbani, M.Eng., PMP
Founder of Project Control Academy
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this training different from other training programs in Project Controls?
At the moment, there is NO other career success training in Project Controls. You may find a proposed one sheet Project Control Career Path, but there is no training that shows you:
- What roles you can play in Project Controls, so you can consider other opportunities for advancement in your career.
- What requirements you need to fulfill for each Project Control related role/ function.
- What technical knowledge and soft skills you need to acquire or develop in each role before moving up to the next.
- What internationally recognized certifications you can pursue in each Project Controls role to further advance your skills and accelerate your growth in Project Controls.
- How you can be promoted to lead or management positions, so when the opportunity knocks, you are ready to take higher responsibilities and better positions.
On the other hand, the Project Controls Career Success Roadmap training provide you with:
- Practical lessons based on experience that can only be learned from seasoned professionals in the field.
- 1-year full support. You can ask the instructor any question at any time for 12 months! Furthermore, you will get new training material and resources on a monthly basis to ensure your continuous learning.
An official certificate of completion and Professional Development Units (PDUs).
What am I actually getting access to when I sign up?
Here’s how it works. Once you register, you will receive a receipt of your enrollment along with a unique login ID and passcode to our private and secure learning management system. Once logged in, you will get instant access to the first week of the training. Each week several modules are released.
How long will it take to complete the training?
If you follow the program according to the release of modules, you will be able to finish the course within 3 weeks. However, your learning doesn’t stop after 3 weeks, because we would like to equip you with new training material and resources that will be provided to you on a frequent basis. We will also provide support to you for 12 months by answering your questions and assisting you in your journey to excellence.
How do I access the training?
To access the training, all you need is a high-speed Internet connection via Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9 or newer. You also need a login ID & Passcode to our private and secure learning management system (LMS), which is provided to you via email once you enroll.
The LMS will also be accessible via computer, laptop, as well as mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Tablets, etc.
How long do I have access to the training?
From the time of your registration, you will have 1-year full access to the training and its bonus training and support.
What is the method of delivery? [Video, Audio, Text?]
The training program is “online” and structured into several modules. Each module is pre-recorded in a video format. You have the ability to pause the videos. So, you can take the time necessary to understand the concepts taught in each module. This allows you to access the training 24/7 at your own pace.
In addition to the training videos, the online training includes the complementary audio or video recording of the interviews that was performed with Project Controls seasoned professionals and thought leaders.
The training videos along with the supporting material will be accessible online via a web-based Learning Management System (LMS).
Can I ask questions about the content of the training?
Yes, absolutely. As part of your bonuses, you’ve got 12-month access to “ask the instructor forum. “You can ask your questions at any time for 12 full months after you register. You can post your questions in the Learning Management System or send your questions directly to the instructor. The instructor will personally respond every week.
What are the payment methods?
We accept Visa & Mastercard credit cards or payments through PayPal. We do not accept payments by cheque, money order or bank draft unless you are purchasing multiple memberships, on behalf of a company. All prices are in $US.
Will I get a receipt of payment upon enrollment?
Yes. Project Control Academy will process your payment, and your receipt will be emailed to you to the email address provided upon registration.
Can I cancel if the training is not what I expected?
Since the duration of this course is less than 4-weeks, we cannot offer money back guarantee. We only provide a 30-day money back guarantee for longer courses that exceed 4 weeks of training.The training videos along with the supporting training material will be accessible online via a web-based Learning Management System (LMS).
No cancelation or refund is acceptable with this training.
Will I get a certificate of completion?
Yes, you will receive a certificate of accomplishment from Project Control Academy upon successfully completing the core curriculum courses and submitting your career success plan worksheet.
Can I cancel if the training is not what I expected?
We’re offering a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with the training, you can request a full refund in the first 30 days after your payment is received. All you need to do is sending an email to [email protected] and request a refund. Please note that no full or partial refund is acceptable after the 30-day guarantee window.
Will I get a certificate of completion?
Yes, you will receive a certificate of accomplishment from Project Control Academy upon successfully completing the core curriculum courses and passing the final quiz.
Can I claim PDUs for this training?
Yes. Project Control Academy is a PMI Registered Education Provider. You will receive official Professional Development Units (PDUs) that you can claim toward your professional accreditations.
The number of PDUs that you are eligible to claim as well as the activity code for PMI PDU submission can be found in your certificate of completion.
What should I do if I want to enroll more than one employee from my company in the training program?
Please contact us directly at [email protected] so we can provide you the group discount code for registration.
What happens if my company enrolls on my behalf?
If your company is enrolling for you on your behalf, please make sure that they enroll with your email address or send us an email and inform us about the email and contact information of the employees whom they enrolled in the training.
Our main source of communication to you in the training is via email, so make sure that you inform your employer to enroll with the right email address.
Well, you know, if after looking at all of this and if it looks like this makes sense to you, then you really need to go ahead and enroll in the training today and don’t forget we’ve got the bonuses and the offer is going to expire soon.
I am a returning customer. Will I get a special alumni discount?
Yes, absolutely. We admire our students and graduates and encourage them to continue their learning and growth. That’s why we have a special alumni discount for you. If you have not yet received your alumni discount coupon in the mail along with your certificate of completion, email us at [email protected] and let us know which training you have taken previously with Project Control Academy so that we can provide you your discount coupon toward your next training.