Improve your projects performance by unlocking the power of Earned Value Management.
The Essentials of Earned Value Management training program equips you with the knowledge and skills required to assess the status of your projects in terms of cost, schedule and scope. It helps you forecast your project’s ultimate cost & schedule outcomes, and more objectively measure your project performance. Closely aligned with Earned Value Management industry practice standards, this course promotes a common language in communicating your project status and help you improve your projects’ productivity and performance by uncovering performance issues at an early and correctible stage in your projects.
This comprehensive training in Earned Value Management is structured into 15 modules:
Module 1- Introduction to EVM
Module 2- Scope Definition
Module 3- Control Account Establishment
Module 4- Scheduling an Earned Value Project
Module 5- Cost Budgeting
Module 6- Establishing the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB)
Module 7- EVM Data Collection
Module 8- Actual Costs
Module 9- Progress Measurement
Module 10- Performance Measurement
Module 11- Cost & Schedule Forecasting
Module 12- EVM Reporting
Module 13- Variance Analysis
Module 14- Baseline Revisions & Change Control
Module 15- Project Close-out
By the end of this training, you will gain a great deal of knowledge, boost your skills, and become proficient in Earned Value Management.
Why You Should Register for Essentials of Earned Value Management Online Training
Earned Value Management is the skill set that you need to attain in order to :
- Get into project control/ cost control more easily because in this competitive environment, those who know Earned Value Management have higher chances of employment.
- Advance to lead positions in project controls because Earned Value Management requires integration between cost and schedule that enables you to oversee the overall project performance and status.
- Increase your ability to report, interpret, and communicate project’s exact cost & schedule status.
- Know whether your project is truly on budget and on schedule.
Hundreds of project control professionals, project managers, and engineering discipline leads have taken this training either online or in-house. We have received lots of great positive feedback. That is why we believe that if you want to have a successful career in project controls or project management, taking this training is a must.
Following is what you will receive upon registration for this training:
- Access to 15 online training video modules that cover all the essentials.
- Handbook of the course material in pdf: This becomes very handy when you want to recall the topics covered and the tools and strategies provided.
- Course exercises and case studies: these will help you comprehend the course content and enable you to experiment the real life projects.
- A final quiz so you can assess the knowledge and skills you have gained after completion of the training.
- 24/7 access for 12 full months to all the training material.
- 12-month access to "Ask Instructor Anything Forum" where the master instructor personally answers any question you might have related to project controls.
- Earned Value Professional (EVP) Certification Guide which will help you discover the path to becoming the next Certified Earned Value Management Professional.
- Complimentary access to the Future of Project Management e-book and interviews with experts and thought leaders in project controls, project management, and leadership.
- 15-day money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with content or quality of the training.
Upon completion of the training you will receive:
- 15 PDUs or PMI contact hours
- Certificate of Completion