Applied Project Controls
Whether you are a Project Manager, a Project Controller, or a Lead, this course packages the things you need to know about Project Controls in a simple and structured way. It will provide you with a deeper level of understanding and practical tools to enhance your competency in controlling your projects. This course illustrates how to effectively plan, control, monitor, and forecast a project’s schedule and cost. More importantly, it shows you how to develop the project’s plans and processes so that schedule and cost control are achievable goals. Closely aligned with the Project Management Institute’s standards and guidelines, Applied Project Controls training looks at the basic and advanced methods for keeping the project in control, and provides you strategies that help you determine the best approach on your project.
Upon completion of this training, you will have an in-depth knowledge in subjects such as WBS development, planning/scheduling, earned value management, cost control, forecasting, cost and schedule analysis and a whole lot more. Not only that, it will equip you with a step-by-step detailed process & guidance for every stage of your project.
Why You Should Register for Applied Project Controls Online Training
This training is the most comprehensive online training available in Project Controls. Hundreds of planners/schedulers, cost controllers, cost engineers, document control specialists, project managers, project control leads, etc. have taken this course. We have received lots of great positive feedback. That is why we believe that if you want to begin or advance your career in project controls, taking this training is a must.
Following is what you will receive upon registration for this training:
- Access to 12 top quality and professionally developed training videos/modules, which will be released over a period of 7 weeks. Although the modules release on a weekly basis for the duration of 7 weeks, you will have full access to the training for one year from the time of your registration.
- Handbook of the course material in pdf. This becomes very handy when you want to recall the topics covered and the tools and strategies provided.
- Course exercises and case studies: these will help you comprehend the course content and enable you to experiment the real life projects.
- Official Certificate of Completion and PDUs. You will receive an official certificate of completion upon successful completion of the training and claim 15 Professional Development Units (PDUs) earned toward maintaining your license(s) with professional associations. As a PMI Registered Educational Provider, our training programs are pre-approved by PMI and are eligible for PDU credit by PMI. Your certification will be your passport to Project Controls mastery.
- Private, secure, and mobile friendly access to Learning Management System (LMS). You will get access to all the training materials on our secure and robust learning management system using your private username and password. You can access the course via computer, laptop, as well as mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Tablets, etc. This makes your learning more flexible & adaptable.
- 24/7 access for 12 full months to all the training material. You can study at your own pace, whatever time of night or day it happens to be or wherever in the world you might be. You only need an Internet connection via Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer 9 or newer.
You will also receive the following bonus:
- 12-month access to "Ask Instructor Anything Forum" where the master instructor personally answers any question you might have related to your course.
- Project Control Success Roadmap Course. You will learn various roles that you can play in Project Controls, from entry level to lead and management positions. Discover what skills and knowledge you need to acquire in each area before moving up to the next and how to be promoted to lead or management positions. Be acquainted with various internationally recognized certifications that you can pursue in each role to further advance your skills and accelerate your growth.
- Project Control Job Hunting Success Strategies Training. You will learn creative & proven ways to get job interviews and land your dream job.
- Live Monthly Project Control Training Webinars For 1 Year. You will learn a new Project Controls related topic, strategy, tactic, or tool every month for 12 months and get the answer to your questions live.
- 30-day money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with content or quality of the training.
- Special Alumni Discounts. As our valuable client, you will receive exclusive discounts on future online training programs in our Learning Management System.